Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE COMMUNITY » WELCOME

Post subject: Oi Oi Peeps
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:30 am 
What's my name?!?

Hiya All,

Great to see you on the server tonight Geoff and Rob, was a very pleasant surprise...we've been stuck on there since Friday it seems trying to get traffic, am shattered. We even considered putting Cakey out into the road with some net tights and mini-skirt to bring the gamers in..but didn't want to be sued for making grown men cry.

The site and forums here are looking tops whoever put the time in..very nice indeed. :)

How the devil are you all? Heard you been back in hospital Happy, sorry to hear that bro :(
You still doing your martial arts? Had to give mine up ages ago... bloody head probs. Still getting the troubles but off the meds now thank god...rough times back then, now Im just getting too fat and grey. LOL

Don't know what Cakey's up to with banners or what's been said etc, but we need to try and fill our server up somehow. Have stuck out lots of gametracker links and got a few other communities and clans hopping on and would love to offer you and all =GCHQ= some pew pew space if you need it aswell. We would welcome any decent gamers in there :) ...not set up for hardcore atm, some of our chaps are still dinging up and want the normal mode on but I hope this will change when they get bored.

Are the rest of the old crew still about? ...bought back some very fond memories earlier, was great to see ya.

Will pop back tommorow some time. PM me if you got any ideas on traffic, I did leave a post up on rackage earlier that might be of interest Geoff (about PB).

All the best ...and Happy, best wishes and get well soon bro! 07

Pomp

Post subject: Re: Oi Oi Peeps
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 am 
it is I! Diabetes man!

decent gamers.... well that rules me out..... :lol:

aye... the novelty factor factor is wearing off...but we usually do well after 4 ish on the 32 player...and normally v well on the sq dm...

hardcore ftw...cant stand stock mode..and it does my head in... yuo might as well have a pointy stick to play with.

guardian..... tried most of em...guardian with the 'team balance kick feature'..... a pain....
you get kicked even if youve tried to change team..as it sometimes comes up with 'you cant change teams that many times... try again later'
procon.... active updating..creator is on the procon forum most of the time..and one of the procon moderators is on rackage.'

off to rackage... to see what you put.

nice to see ya. fat and ghey...bit of catchin up to do then eh.

Went to a zoo, they only had one animal there, a dog............. It was a shitzu....

I’z leakin… bring amberlamps

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 am 
127.0.0.1 this is no place like home!

Hi Pomey and welcome bud.

I don't get as much time to play as these fella's, but I'll pop over to your server sometime for sure. 8)

Not too many games, still not enough time. :( | Beefy is a Filthy Freeloader

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:52 am 
Don't get shirty with me

Hello mate :o7:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 pm 
that was a stupid comment btw

hola mate
yeha me apendix popped - getting better now though - glad to here your doing better as well mate
i cant play on standard mod - get it on hardcore and i will give it a visit :thumbl:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:01 pm 
Rage of Angels

we will change over to hardcore when me and the rest of the nubs ding up a little, glad your feeling better slapster

Board index » THE COMMUNITY » WELCOME