Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » HELP AND ADVICE » G33K'S CORNER




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:31 am 
Offline
Coming out soon...

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:13 am
Posts: 6679
Location: Wales
Who else picked it up and who else has an Iphone??
I must say they aint half bad I been playing around with my dad's one he gave me... the original ones...

Its Jailbroke so we can still use our existing contracts... and put lots of different things on there


But have you guys had / thinking of getting one or got one...??

_________________
Image
Quote:
- That boy NEEDS to look at porn, if only to try and fake being interested in women :D
- We could rename it to "slayers love life" but that was dead before it even started


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:23 pm 
Offline
Ostracised!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:41 pm
Posts: 9042
Location: cooking nades in the backyard
i have the ipod touch, which is basically the same but without the phone, 3g and camera

the 8GB phone costs 525 euros over here, the 16GB one costs 615, which is slightly too much for me to spend on a phone :smile:

i love the interface of it though :D and with the jailbreak you can change it however you want :pirate:
(i'm reading an hp lovecraft pdf on it atm, and i don't need to print papers for college or so anymore, i just put it on the ipod :))

_________________
The banhammer thirsts for tards | There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:30 pm 
Offline
Coming out soon...

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:13 am
Posts: 6679
Location: Wales
Tjolbi=GCHQ= wrote:
i have the ipod touch, which is basically the same but without the phone, 3g and camera

the 8GB phone costs 525 euros over here, the 16GB one costs 615, which is slightly too much for me to spend on a phone :smile:

i love the interface of it though :D and with the jailbreak you can change it however you want :pirate:
(i'm reading an hp lovecraft pdf on it atm, and i don't need to print papers for college or so anymore, i just put it on the ipod :))


Aye...

Well my dad I think got the 16gb Free with an upgrade or something...
and its like £40 a month then on the contract he has got a fecking wkd deal tbf

_________________
Image
Quote:
- That boy NEEDS to look at porn, if only to try and fake being interested in women :D
- We could rename it to "slayers love life" but that was dead before it even started


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:05 pm 
Offline
Humping a Super Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 4:17 pm
Posts: 3762
Location: NOT in IRAN!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ frantic followers of fashion :? :lol:

_________________
Image
LINUX : If it was any good, they'd charge for it.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep just like my Grandad, not kicking and screaming like his passengers...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:14 pm 
Offline
Decidedly uninterested
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:10 pm
Posts: 10184
Location: I watch you while you sleep
Aye: http://forum.gamecommunity.co.uk:8080/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=51397

_________________
Image
The Pancreas of S.T.F.U. | Never take life too seriously - nobody gets out alive anyway.
Disco_jim: um..... I have no excuse. | Chips: Thank the Beef | Rev Dr: Beef, I think i wee'd a little


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:30 am 
Offline
Bow down to the master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Posts: 2499
Location: Between .local and dev:null :D
My Nokia N95 offers better features than the iPhone.
Would loooove an iPhone (as I loove Apple stuff) but, $3455/year would be better spend in petrol. :evil:

_________________
Image
My work blog | My Flickr | Complaints form | Get Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:12 am 
Offline
Saints ftw!!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:22 pm
Posts: 7877
Location: /dev/null
Nope - it's an apple

_________________
Insert unfunny comment here ->


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:18 am 
Offline
a norweigen silly curtain loving bitch
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:35 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Kath
over 3$ a year just to have the iphone with no mms, limited txt and a absolut shitty battery...

me no understand... flied lice....

_________________
Image
UBER Admin
Follow it is I teh Diabetes man on TWITTER
http://twitter.com/tehdiabetesman


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:33 pm 
Offline
Bow down to the master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Posts: 2499
Location: Between .local and dev:null :D
GeneralPublic=GCHQ= wrote:
Nope - it's an apple

I can get a bag of them for about $3/kg :shock: :thumbl:
They ain't THAT special... I eat them... what? </whispering>
:shock: :oops:
Wrong apple :? :P

_________________
Image
My work blog | My Flickr | Complaints form | Get Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:23 am 
Offline
Coming out soon...

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:13 am
Posts: 6679
Location: Wales
See i have the older one which is unlocked i play music a lot of it, infact this is being typed of the iphone.

The battery is superb considering what it has to do. Nothing to do with fashion etc, its certianly a good bit of kit. No reliabilty issues not even that slow either. Emails and what not. Its still limited yes but for people who have blackberrys this is so much nicer than them.

To add dont the n range in nokia if you think iphone batteries are bad ha they are far worse id say a max of 4 hours

_________________
Image
Quote:
- That boy NEEDS to look at porn, if only to try and fake being interested in women :D
- We could rename it to "slayers love life" but that was dead before it even started


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:05 pm 
Offline
Humping a Super Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 4:17 pm
Posts: 3762
Location: NOT in IRAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Slayer=GCHQ= wrote:
See i have the older one which is unlocked i play music a lot of it, infact this is being typed of the iphone.

The battery is superb considering what it has to do. Nothing to do with fashion etc, its certianly a good bit of kit. No reliabilty issues not even that slow either. Emails and what not. Its still limited yes but for people who have blackberrys this is so much nicer than them.

To add dont the n range in nokia if you think iphone batteries are bad ha they are far worse id say a max of 4 hours


Can get over 3 days with my N95 8GB. 8)

_________________
Image
LINUX : If it was any good, they'd charge for it.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep just like my Grandad, not kicking and screaming like his passengers...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:46 pm 
Offline
Saints ftw!!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:22 pm
Posts: 7877
Location: /dev/null
Slayer=GCHQ= wrote:
Emails and what not. Its still limited yes but for people who have blackberrys this is so much nicer than them.



Have a play with a BES, then you'll know why Blackberries are so popular :grin:

_________________
Insert unfunny comment here ->


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:44 am 
Offline
Bow down to the master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Posts: 2499
Location: Between .local and dev:null :D
EkO=GCHQ= wrote:
Slayer=GCHQ= wrote:
See i have the older one which is unlocked i play music a lot of it, infact this is being typed of the iphone.

The battery is superb considering what it has to do. Nothing to do with fashion etc, its certianly a good bit of kit. No reliabilty issues not even that slow either. Emails and what not. Its still limited yes but for people who have blackberrys this is so much nicer than them.

To add dont the n range in nokia if you think iphone batteries are bad ha they are far worse id say a max of 4 hours


Can get over 3 days with my N95 8GB. 8)

If I use Wi-Fi, GPS and talk on it alot, then sure, the N95 sucks. But I don't. :lol:
I generally get a week with it but once I play Frozen Bubble on it, it starts sucking the power :evil:

_________________
Image
My work blog | My Flickr | Complaints form | Get Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:44 am 
Offline
Bow down to the master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:59 pm
Posts: 1840
I would like an Iphone. But the subscription is expensive like bloody hell.

_________________
Codito Ergo Sum | Even i, who have no clue about social life
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Iphone 3G?
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:44 pm 
Offline
Bow down to the master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Posts: 2499
Location: Between .local and dev:null :D
Chadk=GCHQ= wrote:
I would like an Iphone. But the subscription is expensive like bloody hell.

That would make u IBroke then :evil: :lol:
Join the club :thumbl:

_________________
Image
My work blog | My Flickr | Complaints form | Get Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » HELP AND ADVICE » G33K'S CORNER


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Shoutbox
  • Shout Message


test
cron