Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE GAMES ROOM » BATTLEFIELD » Bad Company 2

Post subject: Re: bfbc2 video montage. v good.
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:06 pm 
an unsung hero!

happyslappy wrote:
Quote:
well einstein thats very handy for a shoot em up game

oi u fecking migit, if you had botherd to play the demo you would realise that some of the guns are as good a peashooters - mind you they would still kill a lemon

ooo you getting all upset ... its like a summersday without the sun, its like a round of samdwiches without the bread, its like Glas without a drink , its like a chocolate fireguard ........ basically its like Ians computer ..... useless

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 pm 
an unsung hero!

Lemon =GCHQ= wrote:
happyslappy wrote:
Quote:

oi u fecking migit, if you had botherd to play the demo you would realise that some of the guns are as good a peashooters - mind you they would still kill a lemon

ooo you getting all upset ... its like a summersday without the sun, its like a round of sandwiches without the bread, its like Glas without a drink , its like a chocolate fireguard ........ basically its like Ians computer ..... useless

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:13 pm 
cool fairy

Lemon =GCHQ= wrote:
happyslappy wrote:
Quote:

ooo you getting all upset ... its like a summersday without the sun, its like a round of samdwiches without the bread, its like Glas without a drink , its like a chocolate fireguard ........ basically its like Ians computer ..... useless

At least I can get mumble working you mutha!! :beye: ...but that's about it :oops: :lol: :lol:

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear to be stupid than to open it and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain

Post Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:03 pm 
an unsung hero!

Do-Or-Die wrote:
Lemon =GCHQ= wrote:
happyslappy wrote:
Quote:

At least I can get mumble working you mutha!! :beye: ...but that's about it :oops: :lol: :lol:

aye smelly arse ... thats why if i get home early enough tonight your gonna help me :rambo: ................. please sir :flower:

Board index » THE GAMES ROOM » BATTLEFIELD » Bad Company 2