Login    Forum    Register    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE COMMUNITY » ANNOUNCEMENTS

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: So, you would like to wear the =GCHQ= tags?
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:04 am 
it is I! Diabetes man!

I'm really pleased, as I know a lot of you are, that Gamecommunity has taken off in quite a rapid way. There's been a lot of effort involved in making the servers and forums a 'safe haven' for honest players.... skilled and unskilled players alike... too feel like they are going to have a chance of a good game......

The server stats and forum stats speak for themselves that we are very very popular..this is a credit to Admins and Moderators alike..plus all the other =GCHQ= members who you will often see asking for politeness and rule obedience on the servers. A lot of you will have already played on public servers..and I would hope that is why you have found yourself here...to enjoy a better type of play. You will find some excellent people here..friendly..only too willing too help...do not abuse them though, or your stay here will be short.

What's this all about then? Well as you would be wearing the Identifier of the community..it's been decided that you should be fit to represent it. The only way to do that is to monitor you for as long as we think necessary......could be 1 week, 1 month or more........ You'll also need to be 16 or over and making constructive posts on the forum, playing on our game servers and it is essential you get on ventrillo (IP: use domain.202.130:3784) the software we use to chat with. If we think you should have tags we will invite you.

The small print: We are a pretty flexible on how much you play and how good you play but if we find you're not playing in the way we expect you can be stripped of tags, in fact it's even more important to follow the rules once you are a member. Please do not let us down. :wink:

Anyway... if you have any questions PM one of the Admins. (*NOT ME*)

Thanks
Geoff.
(Gamecommunity (GCHQ) Head Admin)

If you have any questions or feel you/someone else may have been overlooked for tags (been here more than 12 months and have been a regular) PM Niceysaying that. If you are family or a close friend of a member that has tags and as long as that person can vouch for you, you may be able to be fast tracked to tags PM one of the admin

Last edited by nicey=GCHQ= on Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » THE COMMUNITY » ANNOUNCEMENTS